// posted by Jessica in Fun Stuff @ 12:05:20 pm - 3 Comments »
My Flickr Mosaic
This was posted over at Peonies and Polaroids (and other various blogs) a couple weeks ago. I’m just now getting around to doing it.
Go to Flickr.
Type your answers to the questions into the search engine.
Choose a picture from the first page of results.
Copy the URLs into Mosaic Maker and post to your blog!
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you attend?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you?
12. Your Flickr name?
Here is my mosaic! Can you guess what my answers were?
1. Elle a fremit., 2. Homemade Pepperoni Pizza, 3. In my dream, 4. Sunset Wine3 ice cream float:), 5. Julian Casablancas, 6. You Sexy Thang, 7. A Fish in the sky?, 8. Chocolate molten cake, 9. tom dixon , 10. family love, 11. word association, 12. Awww… a hug? for me?!
// posted by Jessica in Goals @ 12:09:48 pm - 9 Comments »
30 Things to Do Before I’m 30…
I did pretty well on my list last year. I bought a house, bought a car, adopted a kitten (or two), took a vacation, and started my business. Still have a bit of credit card debt, thanks to the wedding, but I’m working on it.
Since it’s my 27th birthday, I thought I would crank it up a notch. Here are thirty things that I want to accomplish before I’m 30, with 10 of them before I’m 28, and 10 more before I’m 29. I think I could realistically do all these things. I would love to travel more than I have on here, but we’ll start with this.
Before I’m 28, I will:
- get married.
- watch “Citizen Kane”. (I’ve never seen it.)
- read at least five books on my books to read list.
- get a passport.
- see a live musical. (I see ballets every year, but I’ve only seen one musical in like the last 10-15 years.)
- make a new friend. (Probably the hardest thing for me on the entire list, especially considering I only gave myself a year.)
- buy (or acquire) a dSLR camera and learn how to use it.
- volunteer for something.
- kiss under a waterfall.
- watch a sunrise.
Before I’m 29, I will:
- travel to Europe.
- take a class of some sort.
- read at least ten books on my books to read list.
- hold a formal 4-course dinner party. (I’ve been dying to do this, but I never have enough money.)
- do landscaping on the yard. (Or…hire someone to landscape.)
- hire a maid. (Ben and I are in agreement that we hate housework and want to hire a maid as soon as we can afford one.)
- go skydiving.
- learn to knit.
- build a snowman. (Of course, this is contingent on it ever snowing…)
- write to a congressperson about something that’s really important to me.
Before I’m 30, I will:
- have a baby. (The scariest thing on the list, lol.)
- get a promotion.
- read at least fifteen books on my books to read list.
- write a novel.
- pay my parents back. (You don’t want to know how much money I owe them. This is probably the least feasible thing I have on here.)
- pay off all student loans and credit cards.
- put 10% of my paycheck into my 401k. (I’m doing 6% right now.)
- buy land to build a house.
- stop thinking of 30 as old.
- see at least one of the following bands/artists in concert: Tool, Coldplay, Nine Inch Nails, Jack Johnson, or Daft Punk.